Monday, August 2, 2010

oosh! SPM. ~

haa..spm is around the corner. i wish my frens tell me everyday:'spm coming, ...days left.' bla bla bla,wat ever. it can spice up my mind too =0 i wanna study but oni for 10 minutes. last week, i was sitting on mm desk, looking at the notes.zZzZzzz..oosh! i asked myself:'sleep,rest,jus for a while, 5 minutes, i wil wake up and study again'

i lied on the bed .. ZzzZZzz for 3 hours.ossh! terrible! haa. someone who can sms me and remind me the days left for spm? i nid! =) erm erm erm. worring,so anxious nia.! PUPU!~

physics, chemistry ,accounts,and add maths. when i think about them, i will get angry..arssh>! y so difficult? -.-they make me sleepy ,for always.haaaaa!

SPM coming!

osh>! 100++ days left.. gambateh la meline>...<< go go go.wkwkw..wish all the best to mu buddies too who facing same prob vf me. wkwkwk!

hey, listen to WAKA WAKA - shakira. relax ur mind.~
this song is fifa world cup d theme song, nice =) we love it.~

No comments:

Post a Comment