Sunday, August 8, 2010

kingdom hall♥

in the evening. the sun was hanging on the sky, it was freaking hot! haa~ on the way to the meeting @ kingdom hall, so i absent the acc class lesson. i was happi at there. i saw 4 Jehovah 'witness that from America. i was excited to see them , although our skin color r different. bt we r Jehovah 's witness.

I was glad to see them becauz they can attend dis meeting vf us and learnt something new from the article discussion. I knew 2 new frens. they were special to me since i havent meet them before. our Brothers and Sisters came from different country such as Japan, Korea. It takes a lot of time to learn chinese or english so that they can give a talk in the meeting.

I always encourage them so they can do it well=) ha! encouragement is so important to me and motivate someone to do their things although it is hard =) :P thanks a lot Jehovah. You do love us as We love u too^^

No comments:

Post a Comment