Sunday, July 18, 2010

my religion . (explanatoion and elaboration )

erm. ya..i am a Jehovah 'witness. Jehovah is my Beloved heavenly father, he loves me as i do too ^^ he created a kingdom and a new world for us. but at first, we nid 2 knw actually who created me? human being gt a creator, he is Jehovah. he live in heaven vf HIs son ,jesus christ. Jehovah create us vf a dust,He used dust to make a shape like human, and blew into human's nose,the human is alive then! it is amazing and fantastic.

i wish dat my frens and my family and my relatives know more bout my religion, just i wish to share the best with me.. i love Him and i wanted the ppl love Him too. I promised myself and make myself obey wat God says in Bible.

how come human being existed themselves? the alive things like animals? hw they came to dis world? yeap! there is a creator. He made all things alive and made a couple of human- Adam and Eve..

He made a kingdom for us. since now this world has so much bad things like killing,drugs ,burning,killing each other. it is bad. when someone among of ur family dead, hw was sad you was..

YOu should belive dat. we hav a hope and the new world is coming soon. the new world dosent has wars,killing,violence ,hitting,drugs! it is peacefully world and eveeryone can take care of the fierce animal like tiger and the children can play vf them. hw amazing is this!

everything was written in Bible. now i wan 2 preaching 2 all my frens wish they can learn more about my religion. i pray everyday for them.

Bible -God's world can change someone 's life. it is fantastic !
God Loves uus! He is our BEST creator.!

God teaches us 2 obey parents and must love them too..
God's name Jehovah -> Jehovah means he will do wat he has promised. like the new world.

we r waiting for and we BELIVE dat God will give us the best and stay beside u to encourage.

i pray 2 Him when i have problem,He encourages me ! i do pray everyday. !

No comments:

Post a Comment