Monday, September 28, 2009

haah..today..

emm...i tink i should add some oil for da next exam..i 'm wondering i can anot?i jz wish dat i could reach my own target and ahcieve an excellent result in spm lo..hah^^issit vry old-fashioned,i mean my thinking?

2day,i was looking da sky,,it's blue and CUTE..alot of white clouds'hanging'there.,at da same time, i aws thinking a lot if things...alot of IF in my mind..

hm,,actually i dono how 2 pay attention in class and get n excellent results,totally hv no idea,,i jz now nid 2 put a lot of effort in it..i m an atlet,,bad presenation 1..i am a walker for 5 km.laz time i went to putrajaya for a compeititon..i dinr trained for a quite long time and they still asked me 2 go there to gain experience..i alr expected i will lose becauz i m jz ganti someone to go there..dint look at my pontential or presentation in da last compeition..

ps:i dono hw 2 write a blog,so i simple wrote ..and i jz telling da truth o.%^haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment